Residence Visa

Our Visa Services

Have Any Query?

    Residence Visa


    To be able to live in New Zealand permanently, you will need to have a Resident Visa. Most of the pathways that lead to New Zealand Resident Visa start with a Temporary Visa, which allows you to work, study or own a business in New Zealand.

    With many years of  experience, we assess your immigration situation, establish eligibility, gather information, identify barriers, evaluate options, give advice and then represent you throughout the immigration application process in a professional, ethical and responsible manner to ensure the best possible outcome.

    Skilled Migrant Category Visa

    People with skills that contribute to New Zealand’s economic growth can apply for this visa.

    Work-to-Residence Visa

    This visa will allow you to work in New Zealand while your partner's here on a work visa. We help you with all the application and submissions. Contact us to get this started.

    Partnership Resident Visa

    If you have acceptable qualification(s) that you completed in New Zealand, you can apply for a visa to work here. Contact us to get this started or book us for a consultation.

    Parent Category Resident Visa

    This visa is a great pathway to residence for people who are experienced or trained in religious work. To be granted work visa, you’ll need to have a religious work offer.

    Get Started