All of the content in this site is general, you can visit our site without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. You do not have to provide personal information to access our site.
If you choose to provide us with personal information when using our site or in some other manner, we will only store, use or disclose that information for purposes associated with our business, which include the following:
* to manage your registration in respect of our site (if applicable)
* to analyse your use of our site to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner
* to monitor and/or keep records of our email communications and other correspondence with you. If you send us correspondence that contains personal information, we may use that information to address the nature and purposes of the correspondence
* to provide you with immigration services
* to provide you with promotional information and/or newsletters and/or commercial electronic messages or to provide you with other information we believe may be of interest
* in order to prevent illegal activity that threatens our computer systems or networks
* in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or regulations
* and you consent to the collection, use and disclosure for those purposes and any reasonable related purpose.
We may use services such as Google Analytics, which will issue cookies from their own servers and which will be able to track website visitors throughout relevant websites. We do not control how those cookies are issued, or the data that they store.
We may share your personal information with certain service providers who provide services for us or perform administrative or marketing activities on our behalf, or who develop, host or maintain our site. We will otherwise not provide your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent to do so or such disclosure is required by law.
You can ask to access and review the personal information we hold about you. You can also ask us to update or correct any personal information we hold about you. Any such requests may be directed to us at the Contact Us provided below. All personal information that we hold about you will be collected, held, used and disclosed in accordance with all applicable privacy laws.
We will also ensure that we comply with New Zealand laws regarding unsolicited electronic messages, including by including accurate sender information and a functional unsubscribe facility.